TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND/OR SUPPLY
1. These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply (unless otherwise previously agreed in writing) to this contract and all sales contracts and all hire, loan and supply contracts and/or arrangements with the customer. An acceptance of an order by us is and shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Sale by us and the customer, notwithstanding any inconsistency which may be introduced in the customer’s order of acceptance.
2. We reserve the right to vary our selling prices without notice and prices charged will be those ruling at the date of order.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment for goods shall be made to us on delivery of the goods and any costs incurred through action taken by us to recover monies due for payment, including but not limited to debt collecting costs, shall be paid by the customer.
4. The customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that we are not liable for any advice by ourselves or our agents or employees in relation to the suitability for any purpose of goods or materials or services supplied by us and all such advice relied upon is at the customer’s risk.
5. We shall not be liable to the customer whatsoever for any defects, loss, damage or delay caused by strikes, lockouts, damage to or breakdown of plant, Government interference, earthquake, civil commotion, force majeure, or any other cause beyond our control.
6. At our discretion, the customer shall be liable to pay interest on any monies due and payable to us such interest to be charged to the customer’s account. The rate of interest shall be 2% per month, or part thereof. The interest shall commence to accrue at the expiration of the period allowed to the customer for the payment of accounts as defined in Clause 3.
7. For goods hire, loaned, rented or leased from us the conditions on the separate sheet head “HIRING AGREEMENT” shall be deemed to be included in these “Terms and Conditions of Sales” in all respects.
8. The terms and conditions shown in our Price List(s) and Quotation Form(s) shall be deemed to be included herein in their entirety.
9. G.S.T. is applicable at the current rate and is an extra cost.
10. Sizes are nominal only and are subject to the lengths of our standard sections, etc.
11. Methods of construction, finish, style components and all details are to our discretion in all respects.
12. Colours, anodising, materials, fabrics, glazing, etc., will be the nearest commercially available in all and any respects to that selected or offered.
13. As usage and loading is completely outside our control no warranties are offered or implied other than to replace any component proved to be of faulty manufacture. Any claim must be made within fourteen  days of invoice date. For warranty claim, all goods must be returned to our Camdale factory with freight charges, both ways paid by claimant.
14. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss howsoever and whatsoever arising.
15. Any council / Authority / Code / Landlord etc. compliance and / or approval is to customer’s responsibility in all respects.
16. All site fixing, cutting, drilling etc., (at installation) is to other’s responsibility in all respects including the protection / making good of all surfaces.
17. Complete responsibility and care for the goods passes to you ex our works. The transportation of the goods (and any installation) is to be to and by your instructions. However, in the absence of any notice to the contrary we will arrange for same to your account and responsibility in all respects. Insurance etc., is to be arranged by yourselves, as the goods are your total responsibility even though transport and / or installation is by us, or by arrangements made by us on your behalf.
18. The title in the goods shall only pass from us (to the purchaser) upon our receipt of full payment for the goods and transport and / or installation etc., works arranged, or done by us.
19. Your offered order, affirms your acceptance of the above conditions.
20. If any of the provisions of the contract are unlawful or invalid under any applicable statue or rule of law, they are to that extent to be deemed omitted.
TERMS: STRICTLY NET 30 DAYS – 5% BOOKING FEE & INTEREST ADDED TO OVERDUE ACCOUNTS NO RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDERS, CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS
“The customer acknowledges that although the risk of all goods referred to on the invoice passes upon delivery to the customer, property in and ownership of the said goods shall not pass to the customer until the full contract price is paid to Norfolk Blinds Pty Ltd AND until such payment is received, Norfolk Blinds Pty Ltd is at liberty to remove and take away such goods for that purpose to have freedom of access at all items to the premises upon which such goods are located without being liable in civil or criminal proceedings in relation thereto.