Norfolk Blinds Pty Ltd are specialist blind manufacturers, supplying the domestic and commercial interior blind market. The company was established in 2000, supplying the Tasmanian market only. Following a surge in demand for quality blinds, Norfolk Blinds relocated to new larger premises, purchasing automated blind machinery from Germany and Denmark, ramping up their blind output. Norfolk Blinds again expanded in 2010, extending their factory, offices and built a new showroom which showcases their entire range of quality blinds.
We want your business and we will give you Service, Quality & Value in return!
The Norfolk Mission
Norfolk Blinds provides work environments where our employees can meet their potential and thrive in a culture of excellence, allowing us to be above the industry standard in quality, service and delivery. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through the exceptional performance of every member of our team.
The Norfolk Vision
To be LEAN driven leaders in the supply of premium quality sustainable blinds, Australia wide.
The Norfolk Values
- Integrity – YOU say it & we will do it
- Service –YOU will find us second to none
- Efficiency – Do it once, do it quick, and do it well for YOU
- Innovation – Turning YOUR concepts into realities
- Agility – Responding quickly to YOUR needs
- Perfection – YOU’LL love our standard, ‘Defect Free’
- Sustainability – We care for OUR planet
- Value – Removing YOUR risk
- Lean – Seeing waste and chasing it
Global Sustainability at Norfolk Blinds…
As an industry leader in sustainability, we promote the use of architectural,
green credentialed products, supporting global environmental wellbeing.